Are You Old Enough?
The crack researchers at Fishy Labs have determined through exhaustive analysis that listeners of a certain, uh, "maturity level" enjoy the music of Doctor Fish the most.
We've created ten simple statements to predict if you might be among them.
If you recognize yourself in any of them, there's a good chance that you too will enjoy the music of Doctor Fish.
- You find yourself siding with adults in movies.
- You don't even try to use words like flex, swoll, and woke.
- You get up at an earlier hour then you use to go to bed.
- You actually find some dad jokes funny, like the one about what’s brown and sticky?*
- Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!
- You've won and lost at love more times than you care to remember.
- You still give a damn but are starting to run out of them.
- You've accepted the fact that you basically don't know what you're doing.
- You've come to realize no one else does either.
- And you still don't feel like an adult sometimes.
So, what if you answered yes to one or more of the questions above?
First, you should probably watch your diet and make sure you get enough exercise.
Beyond that, we invite you to try some of Doctor Fish's songs.
If small children have evet filled you with wonder, maybe start with "Little Boy." If you've ever had your world rocked by a sexual creature or are one yourself, that might make a good starting point.